Highlights of Christmas...
- Ben decorating the house for me.
- Chris and Karen visiting from Minneapolis.
- Michele's sticky buns (which I now have the recipe for!)
- Ben bought a closet organizer and installed it in the baby's closet.
- Reaching 30 weeks of my pregnancy!
This is probably the first Christmas ever that I am not sad it has passed. I am anticipating so much more in the coming months. Ben and I will start prenatal classes in January, we will be "oriented" to St. Boniface labor and delivery ward, doctor's appointments every 2 weeks, a baby shower and, of course, the birth of our daughter (and the end of bedrest). It is hard to imagine we will have a 10 month old child this time next year!
I will leave you with a few Christmas pictures.


1 comment:
We missed you at Pinewood and are looking forward to being there next year with your baby!
Post a Comment