Monday, May 31, 2010

Tea Party

Ben and I have had an eventful May. Ben's parents had an open house, his Oma and Opa and Grandparents were visiting from Ontario, Chris and Karen were in Winnipeg from Minneapolis (although we missed them because I was working), Ben wrote 4 exams, a few prospects have developed with my work, I took a course on exercise prescription for people with osteoporosis, planted flower beds and vegetable garden (which may have washed away with the storms) and of course Aryana is keeping us on our toes!

Aryana is understanding more and more. Fortunately, she says "yeah!" instead of "no" so far. She loves to play outside, which makes all these rainy days a little difficult. The best thing about the rain is the humidity, it makes Aryana's hair SOOO curly! She is very curious and never sits down. She loves to push/pull her wagon/stroller/chairs/tables/toy lawn mower etc. She has even pulled ME in her wagon, which makes me think she has her daddy's strength.
Below is a video of Aryana and I having a tea party.

No comments: