It has been awhile. I thought I would share our game of peek-a-boo with you. Aryana is learning so much, so fast. She even had her first little tantrum a couple days ago. I took something away and she screamed until I gave it back (it was the wrapper from my fruit-to-go). It was pretty funny actually. She seems to be teething but has not cut any teeth yet. Two nights ago she woke up every hour until I gave her some Tylenol.
I've been busy cleaning up the vegetable and flower gardens, processing and freezing tomatoes and carrots, making and canning salsa, cleaning the house (it was a disaster, even Ben thought something was wrong with me), celebrating Ben's 28th birthday, and taking care of Aryana (who is always on the move). I'm working hard to get all of my chores done so I can enjoy a restful long weekend!


2 comments:
Every time I see her she looks cuter than before!
Like I've said before, there is nothing like a laughing baby to brighten your day.
Post a Comment