I have played sports at a high level and lived away from home on my own. I have earned a university degree. I have a professional career. I am married to the most incredible man. We have purchased a home together. And I have recently begun my journey as a mother.
I don't have many regrets. I do look forward to travelling a little more but I am a home body. Which is why, I think, I didn't go insane while I was on bedrest. I like the comfort of my own bed and making my own food and having the people I love around me. But I would love to see the beauty of the Canadian landscape, experience the history of Europe, and go down under in Australia (and stop by New Zealand). I think our next trip will be to Disney World with Aryana. Ben has had such great experiences there he wants to share it with his girls.
But my immediate future is focused on sleep, squeezing in meals, rushing to take a shower and hoping I have a moment to tidy up. I wouldn't change anything. I get to enjoy Aryana's smiles and listen to her stories (I swear she is trying so hard to talk already). She's trying to talk to Ben in the picture below.


5 comments:
Oh she is so cute!
Happy birthday! I was 28 when I had Micah. Those years, they do fly by!
Happy Birthday Caroline! I love seeing new posts and news about Aryana! She's a cutie :)
Happy Birthday Carolyn. I hope that you have a great day.
I love it when babies try to talk like that.
She is beautiful.
Happy birthday!
She is just adorable. What else can I say?
Post a Comment