Aryana is only 2 weeks old but she is able to focus and follow objects in close range. She is very alert after her feedings and is very entertaining with the faces she makes. We took her to the pediatrician for her 2 week check up. She now weighs 8 pounds (she was 6 pounds, 14 ounces when we left the hospital) and is 22 inches long (an inch a week, not too bad) and her head circumference has increased by a centimeter. It was certainly reassuring that she is getting enough food and thriving.
Well she's crying for food and I'm on call. I'll leave you with a few pictures.


5 comments:
She is so beautiful! I wish we could have seen her more but I am sure we'll make up for lost time when we return. Have fun.
She's beautiful!
What a cutie! She's definitely eating well... it almost looks like she's got little rolls on her arms and legs already! Good job!
Aw! I love her! She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
OOOOOOHHHHHH! I miss her! Thank you sooooo much for the pictures!
Post a Comment