Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fetal Assessment













We had a fetal assessment on November 17, I thought I would share the images.


  • The first picture is a view of her face. Her eyes are fairly clear, but the nose and mouth are blurred.

  • The second picture has a good view of her nose, mouth and chin. Her eyes are in shadow.

  • The third picture is a side view. Her ear, spine, femur and knee can be seen.

My next assessment is on Monday, December 1. I'll have new images to share then.






4 comments:

Linda said...

She's looking cute already!

tena_mom said...

Hey, a new blog to read. Great!
I have never been able to see anything on these ultrasounds. I'll just have to wait till I see her in person.
Enjoy!
A. Tena

mmichele said...

She's a beauty. What a spine!

Simply Coll said...

How exciting. I am thrilled for you. I just had two new grandbabies this week. These are happy exciting times. :-)

I come your way from Linda's blog.